Saturday, February 13, 2010

Already behind

I figure there's about 180 rows to this vest, so to leave myself a few days to do the steeks and finishing I need to do about 20 rows per day. Well that's blown already. Here's what I've got so far - done while watching the opening ceremonies.I'm a little concerned that the bottom is curling up a bit - but I'm optimistic that I can work some blocking magic once it's done - or maybe I just don't feel like starting over with a different cast on.Got some catching up to do already, so this afternoon will be all about the knitting. We're going out tonight for Valentine's day so I won't get in my usual evening knitting. I've already decided that maybe I won't get to work 10 rows on my daughter's cabled cardigan every day in addition to this vest.




No comments:

Post a Comment